Site Terms & Conditions
Looking for Information on our Orders, Shipping & Returns policies? Click Here
- Please read this page carefully before using this web site. Do not use this site if you do not agree with any Terms and Conditions listed. Use of this site signifies compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Use of This Site
- INTALITE UK authorises you to view and download designated electronic information at this site. This electronic information may consist of software, technical INTALITE UK Information. You may not modify the INTALITE UK Information obtained from this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, transmit, or distribute or otherwise use the INTALITE UK Information for any commercial purpose. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any use of the INTALITE UK Information on any other web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited without the express written permission of INTALITE UK. The INTALITE UK Information at this site is copyrighted and any unauthorised use of any INTALITE UK Information located at this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions your authorisation to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any INTALITE UK Information obtained from this site.
- The contents of this site are provided "as is" without any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. INTALITE UK further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this site. INTALITE UK may make changes to this site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. This site may be out of date, and INTALITE UK makes no commitment to update this site. Consult INTALITE UK directly for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall INTALITE UK, it's directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, consequential damages and those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site or information contained at this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. INTALITE UK does not warrant that this site will operate without error or interruption. If your use of the materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The data and information presented on this site is believed to be accurate but should not be relied upon by the user for any purpose. Any and all liability for the content or any omissions from this site, including any inaccuracies, errors, or misstatements in such data or information is expressly disclaimed. INTALITE UK disclaims any liability for use of INTALITE UK products in applications other than those for which they are designed.
- INTALITE UK reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. The Terms and Conditions are binding upon you, therefore, you should review them often. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements between parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and Conditions may not be amended, altered or changed except by the written agreement of both parties.
- Copyright exists over the entire contents of this web site. Unauthorised reproduction, exhibitions or distribution is strictly prohibited without prior permission from INTALITE UK. All other rights reserved.